Friday, April 18, 2008

Overwhelming

Bubble slept all night last night! It makes such a difference, I actually feel like going to the gym in a bit. I am sitting in Bubble's room because it is the one place she won't stay for longer than three seconds. I can already tell that it is going to be a long day. She has done nothing but fuss since she got up.

Alpha mom posted on lj that she wanted to post but didn't because people could read it. I'm sure she meant me. I told her to go ahead that I wouldn't be offended. I think that I have hit a point in my life where truth is more important to me than flowers. "Veritas Vincit" was the motto that my father raised me on. It means truth conquers. I feel bad for alpha mom because I have been the wife that feels betrayed a number of times before. No matter what the motive, the pain is real. I feel bad too because I am supposed to be the one she comes to to talk about the issues not BE the issue. although that just goes back to my questioning of our relationship in the first place. It is like she likes being friends with me in private, but she would never invite me to a playgroup or introduce me to her other friends.

In other news, the house is a wreck. I have neglected it for days. So, I guess it is back to the domestic today. Back to the gym, and back to the laundry. I might sew tonight. Maybe something for Bubble to wear to the wedding this weekend.

No comments: