Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A great day


Photographer came over to take pictures today. They turned out so beautiful. I am so lucky to have a friend like photographer. He really has a good heart and I know I could trust him until the end of the earth. You don't come by friends like that everyday..or every decade. he really captures those feelings that are trapped inside but I can't express. Yes, he is my photo-therapist. I do worry about how it all plays out with Alpha Mom since he doesn't say anything about it. Oh well, not really my problem. I will leave that to him.

Mummy dearest came over to keep the bubble(my daughter). Hubby and I went and bought two new bras for me today. HOORAY FOR THE BOOBIES! I needed it badly. While I was there I saw a diaper bag that was so awesome and said "I hug trees" on the side. I wanted it so bad that I was vibrating. I am still aching to get it. They have it on sale for $20 instead of $40 and there is one left. I know hubby is going to be mad but I am going to squeak it up somehow and see if I can get it tomorrow. I am supposed to be getting a refund from the insurance company and that will be enough. Did I say I wanted it SOOO bad???!! I hardly ever want anything so bad..


I have to go to a wedding this weekend. It is a casual wedding that isn't in a church, but it is with all of hubby's old friends including his first love. They are all BEAUTIFUL and still wear the size two pants they wore at sixteen. I will probably be ignored the entire time. I am going to try to look fabulous. I am really insecure aroudn these women which is why I am going to try to be confident and stand up straight. Pray for me..hehe

I am watching law and order and realizing that I have seen EVERY episode. that's depressing.

No comments: