Saturday, April 26, 2008

Long day

I know i havn't posted in awhile. Bubble is getting a whole new stash of cloth diapers and I have been searching endlessly for the right ones. I know, it's a bit of an obsession. Plus our tax return came in and we went to day and got a new couch and new kitchen table. We get to pick them up next wednesday! wooho! Now Hubby is out buying a grill and a lawn-mower. Yep we spent all our money. But we really needed these things and have been pretty tight recently. So Alpha Mom picked up our old kitchen table. She hardly talked to me while she was here. Then when I come outside the first thing I hear is: " I hope he didn't offend you with that. It was highly inappropriate." Fuck, can we just drop this please? I just turned around and went back inside. Bitch together all you want. They had a nice long bitchy conversation together. So I am really dead at this point, and I still need to go to walmart to get the final trimmings to Bubble's birthday dress and I missed putting in the order for her birthday cake and I don't know if they are open tomorrow....so I might have to improvise on the cake. I can always make her a little cake myself. No biggie I guess, just another pain in the butt. I am worried about getting it all done since I have a meeting on monday that I can't miss. *sigh* I am really hungry, but I can't muster up any energy to cook and clean it all up again.

Tomorrow I need to sort out her cake and return the booster seat I bought her and exchange it for a better one. geez.

No comments: