Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photographer

so photographer and I went to do the shoot for power girl today. Hubby and I dropped bubble off at her grandmother's house for the day so we could both do things on our own. Hubby mentioned that it would be better if we both went to photographer's house and talked to Alpha Mom together to make her feel more comfortable. she seemed OK. A little distant if anything. But we of course missed the chance to leave early and get a latte at starbucks. So we went straight there and got to work. I have to say that I am still high off that shoot. I had so much fun. It felt good to be useful for something. I pinned hats and laced corsets, and really got free reign with poses. They came out awesome. So Alpha Mom calls maybe three times to say things pretty much useless. Probably to make sure we weren't having sex. Seriously? Anyway, right when we were packing up she called and INSISTED that we meet her for late lunch. This is where I get pissed off so I am going to try not to rail. She was a total snot when we got there and kept making snide comments towards me. " Well that's what an ASSISTANT does" Yes dear I know. And I enjoyed it immensely. She feigned how she was glad that she didn't have to go. really? then why are you being rude to me. Here's the thing. I like being friends with photographer. Yes there is an attraction. But I don't fuck everything that I am attracted to. I get along with him better than anyone in the past several years. Suddenly I don't feel like no one gets me or is on the level with me. And he likes me for who I am annoying parts included. And he showd me that I am still attractive beyond the typical view of beauty. Being friends with him has changed the couse of my thoughts and beliefs. I don't want to lose a friend like that. So please don't ask me to choose. Please stop making me feel guilty. I don't want it to be an issue anymore. I think it is time I had a heart to heart with alpha mom, because if I don't I know I am going to blow up and say things that I don't want to say.

No comments: