Saturday, June 7, 2008

You make this easy

whatever delusions i had are gone. Thanks for making this easy for me. I thought it would be hard to leave everything I know. But really..not so much. What do I have in truth? a few friends that I see maybe once every six months. Then they have the gall to say "I wish you didn't have to go" really Alphamom was the only one who was honest and basically said yeah you should. I can say a lot, but at least I respect the hell out of her. These few friends I do see once or twice a year are not worth staying here where I am miserable. So Arizona here we come. It makes me feel so lightheaded and hopeful to think about it. It will be a shitload of work, but the prospect of starting a new life with the man I love sounds sweet to me. I hope that I am not getting ahead of myself since we don't have the official offer yet. We will see what happens but I want this.

No comments: